Sunday, April 09, 2006

Sexy experience with Gina - thanks to thereddeath

About 6 months ago, I started going out with this girl(let's call her Gina) who I had known since 7th grade(we were both 18 at the time of this story). I had never expected to go out with her. I was off at college, and she was still in our hometown; the two were only an hour apart from each other. She had just gotten out of a 2 year relationship about a month earlier, and my friend(let's call him Frank) told me online one night that she was interested in dating me.

Now I didn't believe him at first. I'm not that great looking, and this girl was 5' 7'' and between 110 and 115 lbs. She had strawberry blonde hair down to her shoulders, and had very pale skin. I never would have thought I would be in this girl's league. So one night I was online, and Frank gets on and tells me Gina is there, and she starts talking to me like she wants to go out. Well, I've been made a fool of over the internet before, so I was very paranoid, so I told her that if it was really her, to call me up on my cell. Well, she did, and it was her, and I really had to apologize to my friend for not believing him.

Anyway, so that weekend me and Gina hung out, and we had a great time together. I was at a personal high point for self esteem, because I could not believe this girl liked me. Since I was in college, we could only see each other on weekends, and the next weekend, my parents took a trip to another state. I would have the whole house to myself. Of course, when a teenager has his parents house to himself, there is only one thing to do, PARTY!!!

So I invited Gina and a bunch of my friends over. We spent money on a whole lot of alcohol, and we got to drinking. It was late at night, and Gina, Frank and me were sitting on my back patio. I don't remember what they were talking about, but Gina says "we wouldn't want to upset darling here." When she said this, she tapped my leg with her foot, indicating to Frank she was talking about me.

So then Frank comes over to where me and Gina are sitting on the patio floor. He grabs Gina's leg, and places her foot over my crotch. "He won't be able to get hard now," Frank laughed. I suppose that Frank, knowing that I'd be thinking about fooling around with Gina, and knowing that most people aren't into feet, figured he'd put me into an awkward situation for a laugh. Now at this time I was still embarrassed by my fetish, and had only told two people about it ever, but I knew if I didn't say something Gina would figure I wasn't into feet. And if she thought that, I might not ever get a chance to embrace my fetish with her. So I decided to say, "nah, I'm all about feet."

Gina crossed her legs, and her foot was dangling beside me. Since we were on the subject of feet, I took my index and middle finger, and began rubbing the sole of her foot, back and forth, from the heel up to her toes. She started to moan, "that feels good," she said. I continued to do this for a few minutes.

"Do you really like feet?" she asked me.

"Yeah," I responded, "I do."

"Would you suck my toes?" was her reply.

In my mind I was flipping out, I had never sucked on a girl's toes before, though of course I had dreamed of doing it. I couldn't believe this was happening.

"I've never done it before," I told her, "but I'd love to."

She gave me her foot and I took her toes in my mouth. Frank seemed sort of grossed out, "I would never do that," he said.

"Well I would," I replied, her toes still in my mouth.

Even though I had never sucked a girl's toes before, I felt as if it came to me naturally; it didn't feel awkward at all.

Gina started to moan louder and louder. "Frank, go inside, NOW!!" she yelled at him. Frank didn't seem to get it, but he eventually went inside. I couldn't believe it, this girl was actually getting off to me sucking on her toes!

Her sexy feet were a little dirty from walking on the patio, but I didn't mind at all. I sucked on all of her toes and ran my tongue between each one. At one point I started licking her sole, all the way up from the heel to her toes. It was one of the best experiences of my life. She had me stop before she climaxed.

"It is so awesome that I can feel it "there" when you do that," she told me. I was so happy, I had stumbled upon the perfect situation. I loved it, she loved it, it was perfect.

There was no more foot action that night, but we did fool around a lot. She ended up wanting to have sex, but we had only been together for a week, plus she had been drinking, so I decided to take the mature and responsible route and told her it was all moving too fast for me. Besides, I thought, there will be plenty of chances in the future for that.

That night we talked about the things we were into. She was a very kinky girl too. She was bi(which I already knew), she enjoyed being tied up, being choked, and biting. She asked me to choke her at one point, and being open to new stuff, I did it, but it sort of scared me because I didn't want to hurt her. As for the biting, she bit me, a lot. With that pale skin of hers, and all the biting, she's the closest person I know to being an actual vampire. I ended up with this really nasty bite mark on my neck too, no, not a hicky, a bite mark! It lasted for weeks too!

The next day I had a conversation with Frank. He told me he had watched me suck Gina's toes from the window, and while he wasn't into that sort of thing, he said he didn't have a problem with it. Yay! I thought, my friends are accepting me for who I am! The one thing about Frank though, for some reason, he likes to tell people about my fetish. I guess he likes to embarrass me a little, but by now, I'm not really even embarrassed anymore.

So later that day I was alone with Gina and we were watching a movie. She propped her legs up over my legs, and she told me, "don't do anything with my feet right now." This really freaked me out. I was troubled by it the rest of the day. Why did she specifically tell me not to? Does she not want me to ever suck her toes again? I was so worried about it.

I drove her home that night, and we were making out in my truck in front of her house. So I asked her if she would ever let me suck her toes again. Her response was quick, and simple, and made me happy.

"Duh," she replied. I asked her about earlier, why she didn't want me to. I can't remember the exact answer she gave, but I remember her telling me, "you should have just done it, I don't mind being violated." So she gave me her foot, and told me, "knock yourself out."

This time, I decided to massage her feet first. I loved it so much, her feet were so beautiful. At one point, I couldn't help it, and brought her foot to my nose and smelled her toes.

She closed her eyes and smiled, "Smell good?" she asked.

Actually, her feet didn't smell at all(why does that always happen to me?) and I told her they didn't smell, but that it was cool. She said her feet never really do smell, which really disappointed me, though I didn't say anything.

She eventually pushed her toes to my mouth, and knowing what she wanted, I started sucking them. She leaned back and started moaning again. She mentioned how awesome it was to stare up at the stars during this experience. Eventually I walked her in and went home.

The next weekend I got to suck her pretty toes again, in my truck in front of her house. She mentioned how she was going to tell her mother about what I liked to do, which really freaked me out, but she said her mother would think it was great. I don't know if she ever really did that though. That was the only other time I got to suck her toes. The next weekend, she began to act more stand offish. Before we had held hands and sat in each others arms, but not anymore. I began to become very worried about it. Finally, after 4 weeks in, Frank told me that Gina wanted to break off our "relationship."

I didn't want to believe it, but Frank had been telling the truth when he told me about Gina wanting to go out with me, so I knew he wasn't lying. I ended up almost deciding to break up with her first, because even through my depressed state, I could see the humor in that. Breaking up was a long, hard process for me, one that took more than one conversation with Gina.

We still tried to hang out together, that was until one night when I rented a hotel(I payed for it) with some of her friends. She started making out with her friend(a girl) right beside me on the bed. Well, I had called up Frank earlier, and told him to come by. He walked in soon after, and we went outside. Gina called me, wanting to know what was wrong. "Why can't you enjoy it?" she asked me. I told her I just couldn't, and Frank and I left.

I avoided her for a long time after that. It was only very recently that I've been able to hang out with her again. She seems to have sex with all of her friends now, all of them except me, that is. She has made it pretty clear, without my asking, that she does not want a relationship. However, she always seems to hint at sex, and I know with the right combination of timing and alcohol, that's a real possibility, but it is not really what I want.

I wish I could live those times from 6 months ago over again, they were some of the best of my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great story and I like the pictures of sexy feet on women.

Anonymous said...

Loved your website and all the pictures and I sent you an E-Mail.