Thursday, February 22, 2007

Falling For Darby's Feet


I dated a girl in college named Celia, and as usual I slowly introduced her to my love for feet. It was all new to her, but she was adventurous and indulged my every whim. We got along great, but her ex, Darby, who I met a few times, seemed extremely jealous. She was very competitive and I felt threatened by her the few times we met.

Oddly, a few days after Celia and I broke up, I got a call from Darby. She said she was sorry that Celia and I broke up, but if I ever needed to talk to anyone I should give her a call. My head was spinning. She was the LAST person I expected to care about my wellbeing, and I couldn’t stop thinking about why she called. I never called her back, but a few days later, Darby called again to see how I was doing. I tried to be polite, but before I could end the call she asked me if I wanted to go to a movie with her.

Flabbergasted, I said ‘Are you asking me out on a date?’

‘Why not?’ she said. ‘Now we’ve got something in common. We’ve both been dumped by Celia.’

Now, let me say here that I was not aware of ANY attraction between myself and Darby. She looked a bit too butch for me, and her confrontational personality accentuated that. I also felt a bit insulted that she thought Celia dumped ME. It was the other way around, but out of respect for Celia I never let anyone know that. So basically, I was thinking that Darby was either crazy or trying to mess with me. I turned down her offer, telling her I already had a party to go to that someone on my floor was planning, and told her I'd see her around.

The night of my party, however, Darby showed up uninvited. She was wasted, and some people wanted to kick her out, but so as not to make a scene, I told them I invited her. While trying to talk Darby into going home, I noticed her feet for the first time. She was leaning with her back against the wall and smiling at me seductively as she slipped her socked foot in and out of her high heeled clog. Her feet were small and beautifully shaped. I couldn’t believe I’d never noticed them before!

‘I think we’d be perfect for each other’ she hissed in my ear as I gazed down at her feet.

‘You need to go home NOW’ I said, trying to ignore the strange new stirrings in my tummy for her.

‘I will if you go with me,’ she said. ‘We need to talk.’

‘About what?’

‘About us.’

I didn’t want anyone to hear, so I took her back to her room. It was in the next building and a short walk.

‘What do you mean US?’ I said. ‘There’s never been an US.’

‘There should be’ she said.

‘How do you figure?’ I asked, incredulous. ‘We have nothing in common. Well, except Celia. And I don’t think that really matters. It’s in the past. I didn’t even think you liked me AT ALL. I thought you HATED me.’

‘There’s a very fine line between love and hate’ she chuckled, opening her door.

I stood there in a state of confusion as she locked the door and then sat on her bed. She slipped her shoes off and lifted her feet up; her petite socked soles facing me, toes wiggling slowly. I looked at her, confused by everything that was happening and everything I was feeling.

‘Love?’ I managed to say.

‘Come here,’ she said patting the bed with her mysteriously adorable foot.

I obeyed and sat down, afraid of why I was suddenly doing what she wanted me to.

‘We just need to get to know each other, don’t you think? For instance,’ she said, placing her foot in my lap, ‘I LOVE to have my feet massaged. What about you?’

As if I had no choice, I started caressing and massaging her socked foot, but my brain reeled with the fear that Celia had spilled the beans of my foot fetish to Darby. They had remained 'friends' while I was dating Celia, and I always thought it was a possibility. Now I wondered if Darby was using her feet to mess with my head. Everything inside started screaming to get out but I sat there, erotic curiosity getting the better of me.

After waiting for my response which never came, Darby said ‘If you love rubbing my feet as much as I do, we’ll get along just fine.’

Again I was speechless and she continued '...but if you don't, then you should probably get the hell out right now.'

'I do, I do... sorry' I stuttered, finally. Luckily I was not facing her and it was possible to avoid eye contact. I think she would have seen the terror and confusion in my eyes.

'That's better,' she said soothingly, and I felt her other foot on my back, caressing up and down slowly as if she were petting me. I sat motionless, tingles running up and down my spine.

‘I just can’t seem to keep my feet off you,’ she sighed, and ran her toes over the back of my shoulder and up my neck. She rested her heel on my shoulder and started stroking my hair with her socked toes. If I had turned my head to the left her foot would have been right in my face.

Any self-respecting person would have put an end to it right there, but I couldn’t. I just sat there looking down at her foot in my lap, pretending that I didn’t notice the foot she was shoving in my face.

She started moaning about how good the massage felt while she herself was massaging my scalp with her toes.

Then she said the magic words, ‘Take my socks off,’ and I knew Celia had revealed all my deep dark secrets to Darby in detail.

My will crumbled and I obeyed, slowly baring her small foot. It was gorgeous and pedicured and soft and oh so unexpected before that night. My heart was pounding.

‘Is that a pretty foot or what?’ Darby teased, pointing her toes.

‘Yes’ I whispered, feeling helpless.

She pressed the toes of her other foot into my cheek and said ‘There’s still one more.’

I turned as if just noticing it for the first time and she pressed her foot into my face. I felt ashamed that she was controlling me so easily, but I couldn’t resist, and I just allowed her to rub her foot in my face as I pulled her sock off. Her foot smelled so good and my eyes closed as I inhaled deeply. My stomach quivered and my hands were shaking.

‘You must REALLY like my FEET, huh?’ she snickered. I didn’t answer and she continued, ‘Why else would you let me push you around like this?’

In a last ditch effort to hold on to my dignity, I turned toward Darby and tried to tell her I had to go, but she kicked me back onto my elbows and started rubbing her bare feet all over me. I didn't fight.

'You know you don't want to leave,' she said.

She pushed my chin upwards so my head hung back and she stroked my neck and chest with her toes. I moaned and she snickered, obviously pleased with my reaction. I knew she was proving that her bare feet gave her absolute power over me and I felt ashamed, but I stayed there and took it, giving up on any pretense of resistance. When she shoved her bare foot in my face again I kissed it in acknowledgement of her victory.

‘Would you like to go out with me now?’ she chuckled, feeding me the sole of her foot to kiss.

‘Yes’ I confessed.

‘Well, now I’ll need to think about it. You’ll need to convince me.’ Then she pointed her toes and shoved them in my mouth. ‘If you wanna be my little toe girl, you better show me, Emily. Show me how much of a foot slut you REALLY are.’

Darby grunted as I sucked her toes as passionately as I could and she started getting really into it. She laid back and watched me struggle as she forced her feet in and out of my mouth. She purred as she walked all over my face with her bare feet, pushing me onto my back and eventually off the bed as I licked and sucked feverishly for so long that her toes became pruned and my face was caked with my saliva and the smell of her feet. She was so forceful that my mouth and face began to hurt, but they hurt so good. Eventually she pulled her feet away and stood over me, unbuttoning her jeans. She was drenched from the excitement when she descended onto my face, and she got off quickly.

She was purring as she got dressed, sitting on the bed with her bare feet kneeding my breasts. I had never been treated like that, but I admitted to myself that I loved it and wanted more. I kissed her bare toes reverently to let her know she could do anything she wanted to me, but she just chuckled and said, ‘You better leave before my roommate gets back, Toe Girl.’

No comments: