Friday, July 06, 2007

Amber from FeetJeans in reinforced toes pantyhose

This clip with Amber was taken a while back and not posted yet, but for sure it will make you happy. Amber's perfect 39 soles are a pleasure to watch, and when she's wearing white reinforced toes pantyhose the pleasure is even more intense. This cutie has perfect shaped feet and her toenails are perfect too with this french pedicure. Watch Amber rubbing her soles and wiggling her toes whiles she's topless!


white-nylon-feet-02.jpg

From FeetJeans

2 comments:

Troy Lourey said...

Hi Amber.

My name is Troy Lourey and I love to smell worn pantyhose on womens feet,however sometime when you have a chance,would you give me your email address and cell phone number? Area code first.

I'll give you my email address which is troylourey@yahoo.com and my cell phone number is (541) 736-6858 I accept cell phone call after 9 p.m. until 12 midnight.

I'll be waiting for you.

Sincerly,
Troy Lourey.

Anonymous said...

Hello! Can I ask for a favor ? I am searching pics of girls blowing bubblegum and showing her soles. Anyone can post some of this photos? please =)