Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Sexy Feet birthday presence

It was my birthday and i was having a few friends over. There was alot of fighting going on but I still invited over the girls. But the one girl that i had to invite was my friend Bianca. She was a short blonde with beautiful size 5 feet and perfect toes. She knew about my foot fetish and loved it. She was the first girl that would let me suck her toes whenever i wanted. She showed up to my party knowing what was going to happen later in the night. She came in and gave me a big hug and whispered in my ear "are you planning on doing any sucking tonight." I just smiled and said "you'll see. So as the night went on she just kept wiggling her toes which looked absolutely perfect. She had always taken great care of her sexy feet and always kept them perfectly pedicured. That night they were a light metallic purple. I asked everyone if they wanted to go inside to watch a movie and we did. Everyone was sitting on there own couch and i was sitting alone on my bed. After about an hour i had to walk my other friend Jayme to the door. When i came back i saw candy sitting on my bed. I acted as if i was angry so no one else would get suspicious and everyone just said who cares just sit with her which i was dying to hear. The second i sat down she asked me if i wanted some of the blanket and i accepted. When i was covered by the blanket i felt her warm succulent toes rub my arm. As I looked at her she smiled and nodded. I grabbed them and started to massage her feet. I loved her feet so much that i couldn't stand to just massage them I had to do more. I looked around to make sure everyone was watching the movie and i put my head under her blanket and started to lick her soles. Right away she started to move around and giggle. I licked her sexy sole in a spot that we called "her tickle spot" which was right at her arch. She immediately laughed and everyone said what is so funny. My heart dropped and she just said "He tickled me." I went right back to licking her soles and licked my way under her toes. I licked back and forth and then shoved all her toes into my mouth and sucked and licked. She was giggling and squirming more than she had ever done in previous experiences. As I was sucking her toes I felt her other foot press against my dick. She started to pull off my shorts with her foot which was turning me on even more than I already was. She then rubbed my dick with her soles and squeezed the head in between her big and index toe. It was feeling wonderful. I couldn't explain how great it felt to be sucking a beautiful blonde's toes while having her stroke my dick with the other at the same time. She then to my surprise pulled her toes out of my mouth. I looked at her and made a face like "why"? I soon found out. She moved her other foot down to my dick with her other foot. She moved my @#%$ in between both of her feet and slowly gave me a footjob. It was incredible knowing that she was doing all of this and she had a boyfriend. She started to hold my dick in place with one foot and rub the tip of my dick with the soles of her other foot. I felt my pre cum squirt out onto her sole and i looked at her to see if she minded. She moved her feet away and went down and started to suck my dick. I stopped her and told her when i pulled her hair to put her feet back by my dick. She whispered OK and went back to sucking my dick. She sucked it so well. She went up and down with a tight suction and then let out the suction and just went up and down. Then she licked the tip for about a minuted and then made the suction again. This time she licked my dick while it was in her mouth. I felt my cum start to build up and i pulled her hair. She gave on last lick and put her one pantyhosed foot under my dick and shoved her other foot to my face forcing her toes into my mouth. I sucked her toes while she rubbed my dick with her other feet. She rubbed about 5 times and i came all over her foot. As i came i sucked her toes sooo hard that when she pulled them from my mouth they were red. She grabbed her foot and dragged her finger across it. I saw the cum dripping on her finger as she shoved her finger into her mouth and said "yummy". She went back down and sucked my dick some more but i couldn't stand how good it felt i had to make her stop or i would have screamed. I went back down and sucked her sexy toes only for a couple seconds gave them a kiss and went up to her face. I looked strait into her eyes and could see she really enjoyed it. I said "wow that was amazing!! I cant believe u did all of that" she smiled and gave a little laugh and gave me a kiss, grabbed my dick, jerked it twice and said "happy birthday!"

1 comment:

B.S. said...

Thanks pantyhoser ...
I saw your blog and it's awesome.
Maybe one exchange link between us?