Friday, December 09, 2005

Feet party

I was at a party last saturday. It was at a friends house and she had also invited some of her friends, some with sexy feet. One of them - Celia - is about 25 years old, perhaps not beautiful, but pretty in a way (with some wonderful sexy feet), if you understand what I mean. We were talking over a drink and I noticed that she had no ring on her fingers. I knew she is engaged with a man so I asked why she didn-t wear a ring. Most girls do. "I think it is uncomfortable with rings", she said, "but I have a toe ring". "A roe ring", I asked, "isn-t that uncomfortable?" "No, not at all. I don-t feel it at all on my sexy feet." "A roe ring", I said again, "that was something new (i lied;) )." "Haven-t you heard about toe rings. Many girls have toe rings in these days on her sexy feet." "But it must me a very small ring, otherwise you must feel it when you are walking." "No, I don-t. It-s not so small. I can show you." I now it happened what I expected... Sandra had no shoes on her sexy feet but she had black socks. Long black socks and her left hand nearly disappeared under the trousers leg. She pulled the sock down, I could see her white sexy feet leg, her anklets, her heel and finally her toes. What a lovely foot, small, white and no paint on her nails, clean as a baby foot. "What a cute ring", I said and put my fingers gently on it. I felt her soft toes in the same time. "May I take it off?" "I can do ut", she said and pulled the ring from her sexy feet. I studied it carefully and than I tried to put it back. She put her foot at my lap and I hold her sexy feet with my right hand and put the ring back with my left. Her foot was warm and soft, I felt her sole and it was like a pillow. "That was something quite new", I said to her while she put her sock back on her sexy feet. We kept sitting in the sofa for a while.

No comments: